Pinpoint Robotics provides drone services for civil professional applications. Services include aerial video, photography, mapping, surveying and inspections. Examples of applications include infrastructure inspections for civil engineering, management of construction progress, media coverage, inspections of energy pipelines, precision agriculture and real estate marketing.
- Aerial photography
- Aerial video
- Photography & videography of residential & commercial real estate
- Home inspections
- Roofing inspections
- Building drones
- Training to persons individually, or belonging to, both private & public organizations to increase awareness & improve safety for current & future UAS operations within the NAS
- R&D for:
- Sensors and data collection
- Cloud processing
- REST API’s to display data via dashboards
- Drone app development
- Drone app training
- Bridge, flare-stack, pipeline, cell tower, wind turbine, and electrical power line inspection
- Precision agriculture with on-board sensors
- Wildlife & forestry monitoring
- Mosquito & insect control
- Aerial surveying
- Construction site inspection & monitoring
- Public entity support operations
- Search-and-rescue operations under the authority & support of local authority officials
Jeff Kay, CEO & Co-Founder
Jeff Kay, CEO and Co-Founder of Pinpoint Robotics, has 24 years of technology experience working with Information Technology and Digital Media. As an Special Projects Technology Manager, Mr. Kay has performed lead roles in software development, application architecture, mission-critical infrastructure, and project development and oversight for several State and Federal funded projects. As a Digital Media Specialist, Mr. Kay continues to leverage his background and training in video editing and production in providing solutions to a varied client base. Jeff is a Certified Pro in Apple’s Final Cut, Motion Graphics, and earned his Part 107 UAV Remote Pilot in Charge License in 2016.
Jeff earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Cybernetic Systems in 1988 from San Jose State University. He is a community volunteer, a drone enthusiast, and has a passion for using technology to improve people’s lives.
Mike Matukaitis, COO & Co-Founder
Mike Matukaitis, COO and Co-Founder of Pinpoint Robotics studied Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI). Mike has over 20 years of experience in web and product development and has created content management systems, learning management systems and various commercial web applications. Mike has built several other tech startups including an online training company and digital media company that are now worth several million dollars. Past clients include the US Department of Education, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, Hawaii and Wyoming Departments of Education and the Pennsylvania State Museum of Pennsylvania. As a former elementary school educator, Mike also enjoys teaching others how to program UAV’s.